Saturday, September 26, 2015

Pay Less in Los Angeles for your new Furnace

The biggest energy expense homeowners in Los Angeles face is heating and cooling. Usually if your heater isn't working properly it is one of three issues:
  • heat source: the furnace or heat pump which provides warm air to heat the house
  • heat distribution system: the ducts, vents and return air grills which move the warm air throughout your home
  • control system: the thermostat which regulates the amount of heat distributed
One of the best ways to make sure you are getting the most out of your furnace is to schedule professional maintenance and a safety check at the beginning of the season. This will ensure that your equipment is properly calibrated and cleaned.

Sometimes if your furnace is older and needing expensive repairs a new energy-efficient furnace can pay for itself in energy savings over a relatively short period of time. The city of Los Angeles has incentive programs created to encourage homeowners to swap out their old, inefficient furnaces with new technology that saves money and reduces our carbon footprints at the same time.

Getting your rebate is as easy as filling out an online SoCal Gas Residential Rebate form. There is also special energy-upgrade financing for Los Angeles home owners called California First click to see if you are eligible!


9 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing..Amazing stuff continues the good work.
    [url=http://hvacrepairsandiego.com]heating furnace repair[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, heating and cooling for my home takes a lot of energy to power. Energy efficiency seems like an important part of how much it would cost to run an HVAC system in my home. I liked that you posted a few of the main reasons why my heater isn't working properly. It hasn't been running very efficiently this winter, so going through this list will help me find out what needs to be repaired. Since I haven't checked the ducts, vents, and return air grills in my house, I feel like I should take a look at that first to get a better idea of what will help my HVAC run better. Thanks for the tips!
    http://www.allzoneac.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, heating and cooling for my home takes a lot of energy to power. Energy efficiency seems like an important part of how much it would cost to run an HVAC system in my home. I liked that you posted a few of the main reasons why my heater isn't working properly. It hasn't been running very efficiently this winter, so going through this list will help me find out what needs to be repaired. Since I haven't checked the ducts, vents, and return air grills in my house, I feel like I should take a look at that first to get a better idea of what will help my HVAC run better. Thanks for the tips!
    http://www.allzoneac.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don’t buy a new heating and air conditioning system until you troubleshoot first! You’d be surprised how often we get called out to peoples’ houses for a second opinion after they were told by some contractor that they needed a new HVAC system, and they didn’t.
    furnace repair vaughan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've saved tons of cash when decided to fix an existing system except of reinstalling it completely. Thanks to Smile HVAC guys, they helped me to provide a proper & timed maintenance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That article is so helpful. Heating and Cooling Ottawa
    Thanks for sharing the insights for HVAC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. furnace repair Toronto

    ReplyDelete
  8. These points are to be noted. These services must be under taken before winter. In order to safe yours HVAC unit.
    Furnace Repair in Calgary

    ReplyDelete
  9. These points are to be noted. These services must be under taken before winter. In order to safe yours HVAC unit.
    Furnace Tune Up Calgary

    ReplyDelete